Juicy Marinated Flank Steak Recipe: You Can't Go Wrong With This 5-Ingredient Grilled Steak Recipe by Jan Mostrom
Our favorite flank steak recipe is so easy and kids even love it. Can't get outside to grill it? Cook your flank steak in a grill pan or cast iron skillet. Add fresh vegetable and mashed potatoes for an easy meal.
Prep Time: 6 to 12 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 6 to 12 hours plus 10 minutes
- 1 flank steak
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 - 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2- 3 cups low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 - 3 cups inexpensive white wine
Here's how to make it:
- In the morning, combine 2 to 3 cups soy sauce and equal parts white wine. Add the ginger and garlic.
- Marinate the steak flat and covered 6 to 12 hours in the fridge. Flip it over during the day or if you know you can’t, just increase the liquid ingredients in equal parts so that the whole steak is covered.
- Grill or broil to your liking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.