5-Ingredient Juicy Marinated Flank Steak Recipe Cooks in 10 Minutes by Jan Mostrom
Our favorite flank steak recipe is so easy and kids even love it. With just five simple ingredients, it's on the table fast!
Can't get outside to grill it? Cook your flank steak in a grill pan or cast iron skillet. Add fresh vegetable and mashed potatoes for an easy meal.
Prep Time: 6 to 12 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 6 to 12 hours plus 10 minutes
- 1 flank steak
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 - 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2- 3 cups low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 - 3 cups inexpensive white wine
Here's how to make it:
- In the morning, combine 2 to 3 cups soy sauce and equal parts white wine. Add the ginger and garlic.
- Marinate the steak flat and covered 6 to 12 hours in the fridge. Flip it over during the day or if you know you can’t, just increase the liquid ingredients in equal parts so that the whole steak is covered.
- Grill or broil to your liking.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Garlic Press $6 & Up
Cutting Boards $7 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.