Easy Roasted Sesame Broccoli Recipe: 4 Ingredients, 15 Minutes by Donna John
Broccoli is one of my favorite side dishes to make for dinner. Growing up, my grandma made broccoli with cheese sauce. That was pretty much how I thought broccoli was cooked until I started cooking as an adult. Now, I love trying all sorts of creative broccoli recipes.
This easy four-ingredient roasted sesame broccoli recipe is broccoli with an Asian twist. The broccoli florets are roasted after being tossed in olive oil, sesame oil and sesame seeds. The vegetable recipe is quick, easy, low in sodium, has minimal prep and is good for you.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Mixing Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Aluminum Foil
- Airtight Containers
- You could use broccolini instead of broccoli florets.
- For some spice, add some crushed red pepper flakes.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli florets into a mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, sesame oil and sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the broccoli into a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes, flipping the broccoli over halfway through the baking time.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.9g
Saturated Fat: 1.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 8.1g
Dietary Fiber: 3.2g
Total Sugars: 1.9g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.