Roasted Ranch Broccoli Recipe Will Be An Instant Family Favorite by Donna John
Do you know someone who won't eat anything unless they dip it in ranch? Me, too. There's just something about the flavor of ranch that brings so much to a dish. In this simple vegetable recipe, the flavor of ranch is added to broccoli. The result is a flavorful broccoli side dish that may get everyone eating their vegetables.
This roasted ranch broccoli recipe only has three gluten-free ingredients. Here is your short vegetarian shopping list: broccoli, dry ranch seasoning and olive oil. The broccoli florets are tossed with olive oil and dry ranch seasoning before being roasted until tender and slightly crispy on the edges. Delicious!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Mixing Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Aluminum Foil
- Airtight Containers
- For easier cleanup, line the baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- This recipe could easily be doubled, using two baking sheets.
- Try this recipe with other vegetables like cauliflower or green beans.
- Keep this broccoli in an airtight container and toss it into lettuce or grain salads.
- For some spice, add some crushed red pepper flakes.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli florets into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the dry ranch seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Put the broccoli in onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until they are starting to brown.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.9g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 7.8g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Sugars: 1.9g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.