6-Ingredient Baked Parmesan Cream Chicken Recipe: 30-Minute Recipe of the Month by Donna John
You need to add this baked chicken recipe to your dinner rotation. Trust me. Not only is this baked chicken recipe quick to prep (it took me about five minutes) and has minimal ingredients, but it's absolutely delicious. So good, in fact, that it was named Recipe of the Month at my house. Winner, winner chicken dinner!
You probably already have everything in the kitchen to make this creamed chicken recipe: butter, flour, chicken breast, lemon juice (fresh is best), heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese. That's it! The chicken tenders are dipped into the flour, then into the melted butter and put into a baking dish. Squeeze on some lemon, pour on some cream and sprinkle on some grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes and it's ready to be served.
Serve this six-ingredient chicken dinner over pasta, egg noodles or rice. I served mine over fettucine that I hit with a splash of cream, a little grated Parmesan and some parsley flakes. Add a fresh vegetable (it's zucchini season so I roasted some zucchini slices) and dinner is done.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into tenders
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Baking Dish
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Lemon Juicer
- Cheese Grater
- Salt and Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Parsley Flakes
- This recipe can easily be doubled to feed four.
- To add a little color to the dish, you could sprinkle the top with some dried Italian seasoning or parsley flakes.
- If preferred, you could buy chicken tenders for this recipe. I like cutting my own so I don't have to deal with the tendon in the chicken tenders.
- Turn these into Tuscan chicken breasts by adding some chopped sundried tomatoes.
Here's how to make it:
- Butter a shallow casserole dish. Put the melted butter into one shallow bowl and the flour into another shallow bowl.
- Season the cut chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the flour and then into the melted butter to completely cover. Put into the buttered casserole dish.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the chicken.
- Pour the heavy cream over the chicken, then top with the Parmesan cheese. Season with more black pepper, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and is browning on top.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 48.7g
Saturated Fat: 25.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 14g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
Total Sugars: 0.3g
Vitamin D: 32mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.