Easy Skillet Swedish Meatballs Recipe With Egg Noodles: Dinner In a Hurry by Heather Holter
I'm all about cutting corners to make dishes less complicated, but still delicious. Anywhere I can save time I do, and most recipes I can make in 30 minutes or less. This Swedish meatballs recipe with egg noodles may be a bit longer only because meatballs do take some time to mix and roll. But everywhere else you save time and effort.
Once thrown together this meatball recipe literally cooks itself. It's not as saucy as traditional Swedish meatballs, but still flavorful and satisfying. I bought an electric skillet on Amazon Prime Day, and it's great when you don't want to heat up the kitchen turning on the stovetop burners during the warmer months. This easy recipe satisfies the Swedish meatball craving without so much work!
To make these Swedish meatballs with noodles you will need egg noodles, beef stock, sour cream, ground beef, eggs, green onions, fresh parsley, ground allspice, ground nutmeg and panko breadcrumbs. Serve these moist meatballs and noodles for dinner with your favorite side dishes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- When substituting dried spices for fresh: 1 tablespoon fresh = 1 teaspoon dried.
- I used Orrington Farms beef broth base and seasoning.
- You can make this recipe in a regular skillet. Add a little olive oil or vegetable oil to the skillet before browning the meatballs.
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, allspice and nutmeg. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, green onion and parsley. Add the panko mixture and mix until just combined. Roll into ping pong ball-sized meatballs.
- Brown in electric skillet at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes per side, or until browned. (The meatballs will continue cooking during next step.)
- Stir in dry egg noodles and beef stock. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired. Serve.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.