Simple Cinnamon Roll Waffles Recipe: These Cinnamon Roll Waffles Take Breakfast & Sunday Brunch to the Next Level by Kathleen Braasch
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 can (12.4 ounces, 8-count) ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- waffle maker
Here's how you make them:
- Heat up your waffle maker and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls (one at a time) inside the waffle maker and close. Wait a couple minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls cook, take the frosting from the cinnamon rolls and microwave it for about 10 seconds. (Be sure to remove the metal lid.)
- Remove the waffles from the waffle maker and pour the hot frosting over the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.