How to Make Waffle Cinnamon Rolls (So Easy & Kids Will Love 'Em)! by Kathleen Braasch
6 months ago
Cinnamon rolls made in a waffle maker? Yes, please! The best part? The frosting stays in the divots from the waffle maker! Yum! Just grab them and go.
- 1 can ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- waffle maker
Here's how you make them:
- Heat up your waffle maker and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls inside the waffle maker and close. Wait a couple minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls cook, take the frosting from the cinnamon rolls and microwave it for about 10 seconds. (Be sure to remove the metal lid.)
- Remove the waffles from the waffle maker and pour the hot frosting over the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: