Cinnamon Roll Waffles Take Breakfast & Brunch to the Next Level by Kathleen Braasch
Cinnamon rolls made in a waffle maker? Yes, please! The best part? The frosting stays in the divots from the waffle maker! Yum! Just grab them and go.
- 1 can ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- waffle maker
Here's how you make them:
- Heat up your waffle maker and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls inside the waffle maker and close. Wait a couple minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls cook, take the frosting from the cinnamon rolls and microwave it for about 10 seconds. (Be sure to remove the metal lid.)
- Remove the waffles from the waffle maker and pour the hot frosting over the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Waffle Makers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.