Moist & Easy Blueberry Zucchini Bread Recipe Is the Bomb Diggity by Donna John
Recipes for zucchini bread are all over social media right now because it's zucchini season. Most are your basic zucchini bread, which is delicious, but I had a pint of fresh blueberries on the counter that needed a home. Enter this easy blueberry zucchini bread recipe.
This moist zucchini bread has simple prep and the batter mixes up quickly and easily. The ingredients make two loaves of zucchini bread so you can share with friends and family! All you need to make this homemade bread is eggs, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, fresh zucchini, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and fresh blueberries. The bread bakes up in about one hour and the smell is fabulous wafting through the house.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 loaves
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, squeezed dry
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- Instead of making two loaves, make one loaf and muffins.
- Store the leftover zucchini blueberry bread in an airtight container.
- Tossing the fresh blueberries with flour helps keep them from sinking to the bottom of the batter.
- Squeeze the grated zucchini in a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Here's how to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Fold in the zucchini.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Take about a tablespoon of the flour mixture and toss it with the blueberries.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pans to cool completely.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.