This Low-Sugar No-Bake Peach Pie Recipe Is Delightful & Guilt Free by Chef Ryan Boudreaux
If you can find local peaches, they are a delightful fruit that often takes center stage during the summer months. Known for their juicy sweetness and vibrant colors, peaches are cherished by many for their unique flavors and the sense of connection to their place of origin.
With this delightful low-sugar peach pie recipe, you can relish the flavors of summer while keeping your sugar intake in check. The natural sweetness of the peaches, combined with the subtle spices and the flaky crust, creates a dessert that will impress your taste buds without compromising your dietary goals. So go ahead and indulge in this guilt-free, no-bake pie recipe. Let the sweet aroma of freshly baked peach pie fill your kitchen.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes plus time to chill
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup peach juice
- 1 box (.3 ounces) sugar-free peach gelatin
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) fat-free peach yogurt
- 1 tub (8 ounces) sugar-free non-dairy whipped topping, defrosted
- 1 canned peach half, cut into 8 slices
- Be sure to thaw the non-dairy whipped topping if frozen.
- Try this pie with other flavors of gelatin and yogurt.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on the top of the pie before serving, if desired.
Here's how to make it:
- In a medium bowl heat the peach juice, then dissolve the gelatin into the warm juice, whipping for about 2 minutes until fully dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Fold in the yogurt until mixed well, then fold in defrosted non-dairy whipped topping until mixed well. Pour the mixture into the prepared graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Garnish the pie with the 8 peach slices, then cut into 8 even portions.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 0.7g
Saturated Fat: 0.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 19.8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
Total Sugars: 16.7g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.