Shortcut Italian Balsamic Meatballs Recipe: Go to Flavortown in Minutes by 30Seconds Food
We are all for ingredients that make our lives easier. Frozen meatballs are one of those ingredients that can help get a tasty dinner on the table in no time. This easy shortcut balsamic meatballs recipe packs a lot of flavor into a small bite! They are a quick and easy weeknight meal or a fun appetizer for game-day snacking.
To make this Italian balsamic meatballs shortcut recipe, you need just two simple ingredients: frozen meatballs and balsamic vinegar. The thawed meatballs and balsamic cook in a saucepan until the meatballs are hot and glazed with the vinegar. Delicious! Serve these savory meatballs with toothpicks as an appetizer or with pasta or rice and your favorite side dishes for dinner.
Not a fan of frozen meatballs? Try one of these homemade meatball recipes instead:
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Meatballs
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Italian Meatballs
- Rao's Classic Meatballs
- Basic Homemade Meatballs
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- You can use your favorite homemade meatball recipe instead of frozen meatballs. Simply prepare and cook as you normally do, then proceed with the recipe.
- For best results, use good-quality balsamic vinegar for this recipe.
- For a little heat, add some crushed red pepper flakes.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the vinegar into a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat. Cook, stirring often, until the balsamic glazes the meatballs and has mostly evaporated and the meatballs are heated through. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve immediately with pasta or as an appetizer.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 39.1g
Saturated Fat: 16g
Total Carbohydrate: 10.9g
Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
Total Sugars: 3.6g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.