Tangy Red Wine Salad Dressing Recipe: Wholesome Goodness for Pasta or Salads by Jan Mostrom
I love making my own homemade salad dressings. One of the main reasons I do is that I use only whole ingredients. I also know that many salad dressings are so heavy on sugar and calories, and I just don't want to add them to my recipes. I used this tangy red wine dressing on a beautiful burrata and roasted pepper pasta salad (recipe coming soon!), and then realized it is so versatile I can use it on just about any salad this summer.
Here are the ingredients you'll want to have ready to make this delicious creamy red wine salad dressing: garlic, Dijon mustard, honey, red wine vinegar, olive oil, dried oregano or Italian spices and salt. The wholesome, simple ingredients are shaken in a mason jar. That's it!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings or dried oregano
- You can keep the dressing in a covered container for two to three weeks.
- If you don't have a mason jar with a lid, whisk the ingredients together in a bowl.
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a small mason jar with a lid. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Shake to blend.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.