Sugar-free Raspberry Pie Recipe: This Fluffy No-Bake Pie Is Diabetic Friendly by Chef Ryan Boudreaux
Looking for a delectable no-bake dessert that satisfies your sweet tooth without the guilt? Look no further! Here's a mouthwatering, no-bake, diabetic-friendly recipe for a sugar-free raspberry pie. By using fat-free prepared graham cracker crust, Greek non-fat raspberry yogurt, sugar-free raspberry gelatin and sugar-free non-dairy whipped topping, you can create a delightful pie that will leave you craving for more.
Here is your shopping list for this guilt-free, sugar-free raspberry pie recipe: graham cracker pie crust, sugar-free raspberry gelatin, light cranberry-raspberry juice, raspberry-flavored non-fat Greek yogurt, sugar-free non-dairy whipped topping and fresh raspberries. The only cooking you have to do is warming the juice for seconds in the microwave.
Indulging in a delicious slice of sugar-free raspberry pie doesn’t mean you have to compromise on taste or health. With this simple dessert recipe you can create a guilt-free dessert that everyone will love. So, go ahead and treat yourself to a delightful and satisfying slice of this sugar-free raspberry pie. Enjoy!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 14 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 15 minutes plus time to chill
- 1 prepared reduced-fat 9-inch graham cracker crust (I use Keebler)
- 1 box (3 ounces) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup light cranberry raspberry juice
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) non-fat Greek raspberry yogurt
- 1 container (8 ounces) sugar-free non-dairy whipped topping, thawed if frozen (I use Cool Whip)
- 24 fresh raspberries
- Try this sugar-free pie recipe with other flavors of yogurt, gelatin and juice.
Here's how to make it:
- Pour cranberry raspberry juice in a heat-proof bowl and place in the microwave. Heat for 30 seconds or until the juice starts to boil. Transfer the heated juice to a medium bowl, then stir in the raspberry gelatin packet. Continue to stir for 2 minutes until all gelatin is dissolved. Allow the liquid gelatin to cool slightly.
- Fold in the raspberry yogurt until smooth and all gelatin liquid is incorporated. Fold in the thawed non-dairy whipped topping until well incorporated and the filling has an even consistency. Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover the pie and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish the pie with the fresh raspberries and slice into eight even portions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.