Easy 3-Ingredient Orange Herbes de Provence Baked Salmon Recipe Is Refreshingly Moist by Elisa Schmitz
When you think of salmon recipes, you may automatically think of lemon. I know I do! After all, lemon and salmon go together almost as well as peas and carrots. I decided to change up my salmon a bit and use orange instead of lemon. I'm so glad I did, because this easy three-ingredient baked orange salmon recipe is refreshingly moist and delish!
All you need to make this delicious salmon recipe is salmon (natch), orange juice and herbes de provence seasoning blend. In addition to all the health benefits of salmon, the orange sauce is savory and sweet, fresh and light. Baking the salmon in this refreshing orange herbes de provence sauce results in moist, flavorful fish that you’ll want to enjoy any day of the week.
This healthy, delicious seafood dinner is ready to serve from the oven in about 30 minutes. Enjoy this easy baked salmon recipe with your favorite vegetables and side dishes (I served it with a baked potato, broccoli and carrots). It’s simple enough for a weeknight dinner yet elegant enough for a dinner party (and will make your life easier, healthier and more delicious)!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound (16 ounces) fresh salmon filet
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence seasoning (or your favorite seasoning)
- If you don't have herbes de provence seasoning, you can make your own French seasoning blend by using a mixture of thyme, savory, rosemary, basil, tarragon and lavender flowers. You also could use a Mediterranean or Italian seasoning blend.
- Squeeze your own orange juice from fresh oranges. Fresh is always best!
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine orange juice and herbes de provence seasoning. Place salmon filet into a baking dish lined with aluminum foil, with enough extra on each side to cover the fish once it's in the baking pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Pour the orange sauce over the salmon. Cover the fish with the extra aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and baste with the sauce. Return baking dish to oven, leaving the fish uncovered. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until desired doneness.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.