3-Ingredient Buttery Cracker Crumb Baked Fish Recipe: On the Table in 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
All you need to make this seafood dinner is cod fillets, crackers and butter. We suggest cod, but this recipe will work with whatever fish you enjoy eating. Haddock, tilapia, catfish, halibut, redfish, walleye and even salmon would love being baked with this crunchy topping made of crackers and butter. Simple and delicious. Just keep in mind the thickness of the fish will affect cooking time.
Serve this crunchy baked fish with your favorite side dishes like broccoli, carrots, green peas, green beans or cole slaw. Don't forget the tartar sauce! Here are some delicious tartar sauce recipes to try:
- Award-winning Tartar Sauce
- Red Lobster Copycat Tartar Sauce
- Snoop Dawg's Tartar Sauce
- Luby's Copycat Tartar Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds cod fillets (or your favorite fish)
- 1 sleeve buttery crackers (like Ritz), crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Here's how to make it:
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Put the fish into an oiled casserole baking dish.
- In a bowl, stir together the melted butter and cracker crumbs. Pile on top of the fish fillets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.