5-Ingredient Baked Tortellini Casserole Recipe Is What's for Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Pasta casseroles are one dish you should put on your weekly dinner recipe rotation, especially this easy five-ingredient tortellini casserole recipe. With minimal ingredients and prep time, you can do other things or toss together a fresh salad while it bakes in the oven.
The pasta casserole recipe has simple ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen: frozen tortellini, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese and either Italian sausage or ground beef. First cook the meat in a skillet, then add the sauces and tortellini. Layer the casserole with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheesy and golden on top.
The marinara sauce and alfredo sauce combine to make a tasty pink sauce in this tortellini recipe. If you're vegetarian, you could simply leave the meat out. If you like this pasta casserole, here are a few more to try:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 bags (19 ounces each) frozen tortellini
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 jar (15 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces bulk Italian sausage or ground beef
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the Italian sausage or ground beef in a skillet until cooked through (if using ground beef, season with salt and black pepper). Add the marinara sauce and alfredo sauce. Stir to combine. Stir in the tortellini.
- Put half of the tortellini mixture into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with half of the mozzarella. Add the remaining tortellini and top with remaining cheese. Cover the casserole with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 more minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: