Mexican Chocolate Latte Recipe: This Creamy Latte Recipe Is the Perfect Way to Begin the Weekend by Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup Mexican chocolate (like Nestle Abuelita) or 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Pour freshly brewed coffee into a cup until it's two-thirds full.
- Add the Mexican chocolate or 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
- Add the vanilla cream and the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg. You can use a cinnamon stick, if desired, for garnish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.