How to Make a Simple Mexican Chocolate Spiced Latte! by Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz
There’s nothing like warming up with hot coffee on a cold winter day. This recipe turns regular coffee into a delicious and indulgent hot drink - without the coffee shop pricetag!
- 1/4 cup Mexican chocolate (like Nestle Abuelita) or 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Pour freshlly-brewed coffee into a cup until it's two-thirds full.
- Add the Mexican chocolate or 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
- Add the vanilla cream and the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg. You can use a cinnamon stick, if desired, for garnish.
Enjoy a gourmet latte at home for a fraction of the price!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.