Easy Vegan Green Goddess Truffle Tagliolini Pasta Recipe Will Impress by Olivelle
Who says fresh spring recipes can't include pasta? This green goddess truffle tagliolini recipe from Olivelle combines the rich flavor of truffle-infused tagliolini pasta with the freshness of spinach, leeks and basil. The creamy sauce is made with coconut milk, so it is vegan and nut free!
Never cooked tagliolini before? Tagliolini is a ribbon pasta similar to spaghetti noodles. The pasta is popular in the Molise and Piedmont regions of Italy. Tagliolini dough is made with semolina, flour, eggs and salt.
The truffle pasta recipe is easy to put together! If you don't have the specific ingredient called for, use what you have. You could use another shape of pasta, another flavor of olive oil and whatever balsamic vinegar you have on hand. This is an easy 30-minute dinner recipe for any weeknight dinner or even when company comes over on the weekends.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) truffle tagliolini (or your favorite pasta)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon maple-wood smoked bacon infused olive oil (or your favorite olive oil)
- 1 cup thin-sliced leeks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3.5 ounces artichoke hearts
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- 2 green onions
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon black truffle sea salt (or your favorite salt)
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic white barrel aged balsamic (or your favorite balsamic vinegar)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Season with kosher salt and add the tagliolini. Cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan over medium heat, add in maple-wood smoked bacon olive oil. Once hot sauté the leeks until soft, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant. Add sautéed leeks and garlic to a blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Add sauce back to pan over medium heat with the truffle pasta and toss to coat. Let the sauce cook for another 1 to 2 minutes until the sauce warms. Enjoy!
Photo courtesy of Olivelle.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.