Dalgona Tiramisu Whipped Coffee Recipe Will Have Folks Talking for Days by 30Seconds Food
Remember that Dalgona coffee recipe that went viral? Everyone was drinking the whipped coffee and sharing the recipe across social media. Now you can turn Dalgona coffee into a sweet tiramisu dessert that everyone who tastes it won't be able to stop talking about.
This individual Dalgona tiramisu recipe is quick to prepare and will impress your family. The ingredients are simple: heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, mascarpone, vanilla, cocoa powder, ladyfingers and brewed coffee. The heavy whipping cream is whipped to stiff peaks and then the vanilla, cocoa powder and some of the powdered sugar are beat in. You'll create another layer with the mascarpone and remaining powdered sugar. The dessert is layered with ladyfingers, coffee and the mascarpone mixture. The last layer is the cocoa whipped cream. Top with a ladyfinger and you're done assembling this easy tiramisu whipped coffee dessert.
Ladyfingers are a dry, sweet British biscuit, or cookie, shaped like large fingers. If you can't find ladyfingers at your local grocery store, you can buy them on Amazon (see link below) or substitute amaretti cookies, sponge cake, pound cake or shortbread cookies. It'll taste different, but still be delicious.
You could also dust the tops of these desserts with cocoa powder, espresso powder or grated chocolate. How about adding a few cocoa beans? Store the Dalgona tiramisu in the refrigerator, covered, for up to three to four days.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 ounces mascarpone, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup strong brewed black coffee
- 12 ladyfinger cookies
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Stir in the vanilla, 2 tablespoons of the powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, beat the remaining powdered sugar and mascarpone until smooth.
- Break four ladyfingers in half and put them into the bottom of four individual dessert cups (one broken cookie per cup). Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of coffee and top with about 2 tablespoons of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat the layers.
- Spoon the whipped cream mixture over the top. Add a ladyfinger on the top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.