Air Fryer Salmon Patties Recipe: Your New Favorite 20-Minute Dinner by 30Seconds Food
If you're looking for quick budget-friendly meal options for your family, consider adding salmon patties into your dinner rotation. Salmon patties usually have minimal ingredients and prep, and are pretty easy on the wallet. These crispy salmon patties are made in the air fryer! Another bonus, right?
This air fryer salmon patties recipe is made with canned salmon, breadcrumbs, egg, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice (fresh is best), onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, chopped fresh parsley and dill. Form the mixture into four large patties and air fry until hot and crispy on the outside.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) salmon, drained
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 - 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Mixing Bowl
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Lemon Juicer
- Air Fryer
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Can Opener
- You could make smaller appetizer-size salmon patties, but be sure to decrease the cooking time.
- This recipe makes two servings, but could easily be doubled or even tripled for families.
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into four patties.
- Put the patties into the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray. (You may have to cook these in batches.) Mist the top of the patties with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake the salmon patties for about 3 minutes, then flip, mist with cooking spray and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining patties, if necessary.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.7g
Saturated Fat: 5.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 23.8g
Dietary Fiber: 1.9g
Total Sugars: 2.9g
Vitamin D: 8mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.