No-Mash Deviled Eggs Recipe With Garlic Mayonnaise: A Fabulous Shortcut Deviled Egg for Easter by 30Seconds Food
We love (love!) deviled eggs. With Easter coming, we know you'll have hard-boiled eggs laying around that need to be eaten. This creative deviled egg recipe is a twist on the traditional deviled egg. The yolks are not mashed. Instead, the hardboiled eggs are cut in half and left as is, then topped with a homemade creamy garlic mayonnaise. They are to die for.
If you don't have hardboiled eggs, the first thing you need to do is boil and peel some. If you get frustrated trying to peel some hard-boiled eggs, you need to try cooking the eggs in your InstantPot™. The shells almost fall off. If you've never cooked eggs this way, here's how to cook hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot™. Next, cut the eggs in half lengthwise and put them onto a platter. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. The garlic mayonnaise is super easy to prepare. Just whisk together mayo, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Put a dollop on each egg, sprinkle with chopped green onion and more black pepper.
These no-mash deviled eggs are the perfect Easter appetizer. If you like these deviled eggs, try four-ingredient Dijon deviled eggs, ranch deviled eggs, spinach and bacon deviled eggs, truffle deviled eggs, creamy guacamole deviled eggs and grandma's deviled eggs.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes to cook eggs
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- sea salt
- black pepper
- chopped green onions, for garnish
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise. Do not remove the yolks! Put them onto a platter. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- To make the garlic mayonnaise, whisk together the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put a dollop of the garlic mayonnaise on top of each egg. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and more black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.