Best 6-Ingredient Baked Salmon Recipe Is a Sweet & Savory 30-Minute Dinner by Elisa Schmitz
This time of year, we eat even more fish than usual. And salmon tops the list of our favorite fish to make for Friday night (or any night!) dinners.
When it comes to salmon, the best recipes are the simplest recipes. This easy six-ingredient lemon, honey and garlic oven-baked salmon recipe is as simple as it is delicious, and it’s my absolute favorite salmon recipe (so far). Plus you just can’t beat the health benefits of salmon. That’s why this is the best six-ingredient salmon recipe!
The lemon, garlic and honey flavor combination is savory and sweet, light yet rich. Baking the salmon in this refreshing lemon, honey and garlic sauce results in moist, flavorful fish that you’ll want to eat again and again.
This healthy, delicious seafood dinner is ready to serve hot from the oven in about 30 minutes. Enjoy this easy honey, lemon and garlic baked salmon recipe with your favorite vegetables and side dishes. It’s simple enough for a weeknight dinner yet elegant enough for a dinner party. You choose!
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- 1 pound fresh salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- juice of half a lemon (about 1 tablespoon) or up to a whole lemon if you prefer stronger lemon flavor (I used 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean seasoning (or your favorite seasoning)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, honey, garlic, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Place salmon filet into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Spread the honey, lemon, garlic sauce over the salmon. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and baste with juices. Replace foil and return dish to oven. Bake for 5 to 10 more minutes, or until desired doneness.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mediterranean Seasoning $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.