Miranda Lambert's Meatloaf Recipe: Ya'll Eat Yet? If Not, Try This Famous Meatloaf by Donna John
Country superstar Miranda Lambert has a cookbook coming out on April 25, 2023. Y'all Eat Yet? Welcome to the Pretty B*tchin' Kitchen is her first cookbook. When looking through the "sneak peek" on Amazon, I saw that her meatloaf is one of the recipes included in the book. I've had Miranda Lambert's meatloaf recipe in my recipe file for years and years. So long, in fact, that the picture on the printed-out recipe is her and Blake Shelton.
In the book she calls this recipe "The Loaf: Bev's Famous Meatloaf." The easy meatloaf recipe is made with ground beef, ground breakfast sausage, crushed crackers, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, prepared mustard, brown sugar, bell pepper and onion. The meatloaf bakes for about an hour before being topped with a mixture of ketchup and brown sugar. Bake 15 minutes more and the meatloaf is ready to be served.
In the cookbook version of the recipe, Miranda has another step of whisking flour into the meatloaf pan juices, some reserved glaze and water to make a sauce. I haven't tried it that way, but will as soon as I have the cookbook in my hands. Serve this ground beef meatloaf with your favorite side dishes. We like mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage (mild or regular)
- 1/2 sleeve finely crushed Saltines
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Put the mixture into a meatloaf pan or casserole dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour.
- While the meatloaf bakes, make the glaze by stirring together the ketchup and brown sugar.
- Pour off the grease from the meatloaf and spread on the topping. Bake for another 15 minutes. Let the meatloaf cool for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Meatloaf Pans $8 & Up
Saltines $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Mustard $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.