10-Minute Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce Recipe: The Easiest Alfredo Sauce Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
From skinny alfredo sauce to Olive Garden copycat alfredo sauce to three-ingredient Parmesan alfredo sauce to an Italian grandma's gorgonzola alfredo sauce, there are hundreds of ways to make homemade alfredo sauce. This easy alfredo sauce gets its creaminess from cream cheese. It is ready to be ladled over pasta in about 10 minutes.
The creamy alfredo sauce recipe is made with butter, cream cheese, garlic powder, milk, grated Parmesan cheese and white pepper or black pepper. The butter is melted in a saucepot, then the cream cheese and garlic powder are whisked in until smooth. The milk is whisked in until smooth, and the grated Parmesan and pepper finish the sauce.
You can add more milk if you want a thinner alfredo sauce. If you want a thicker alfredo sauce, you could use heavy cream instead of milk. Not a fan of garlic powder? Use fresh minced garlic instead.
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper or white pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepot over medium heat. Add the cream cheese and garlic powder and cook, whisking, until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in the milk until smooth.
- Stir in the Parmesan and white pepper and cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.