Cheesy Slow-cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe: Set It & Forget It by Ann Marie Patitucci
We are big appetizer lovers in my family. True confession: we often go with the quickest, most convenient option, which is to grab frozen appetizers from the frozen section of the grocery store. Don’t get me wrong, they’re a big hit with everyone. However, it’s not the healthiest choice and I’d like to do better. In an effort to cut down on processed foods, I’d like to cook more appetizers myself.
I’ve been collecting and sharing appetizer recipes, such as pizza fries, Italian stuffed mushrooms, air fryer potato wedges and air fryer Parmesan pasta chips. I’d like to add another to the list: spinach and artichoke dip. This creamy dip recipe is one of our family favorites.
This spinach and artichoke dip recipe is an easy slow cooker recipe. All you have to do is put all the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir. Then, just set it and forget it. It’s that easy! Serve this hot dip with tortilla chips, bagel chips, toasted pita chips, pita bread, breadsticks, crackers or fresh vegetables like carrots and celery.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed with liquid squeezed out
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, roughly chopped (not marinated)
- 2 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 - 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Add all ingredients to a small slow cooker and stir. Cover with the lid and set on low for 2 hours.
- After 1 hour, remove lid and stir. Replace lid and continue to cook for the 1 additional hour.
- Stir dip and taste. Add salt and pepper, if needed.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Appetizer Cookbooks $5 & Up
Slow-cooker Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.