Peppermint Patty Candy Recipe: Homemade Peppermint Patties? Yes, Please! by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
Love peppermint patties, but hate that they're not good for you? Here's a healthier version you can whip up anytime you have a peppermint patty craving.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 1 - 3 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips
Here’s how you make them:
- Blend coconut oil, honey, mint and optional food coloring together to form the inside of mint patties. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the filling while you heat up and melt chocolate chips.
- Form the filling into patties. Spread the chocolate over the filling or dip them into the chocolate. Allow to harden.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Peppermint Oil $5 & Up
Green Food Coloring $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.