How to Make Homemade Peppermint Patties (Yes, Please!) by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
2 months ago
Love peppermint patties, but hate that they're not good for you? Here's a healthier version you can whip up anytime you have a peppermint patty craving!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint oil (I used organic)
- 1 - 3 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips
Here’s how you make them:
- Blend coconut oil, honey, mint and optional food coloring together to form the inside of mint patties. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the filling while you heat up and melt chocolate chips.
- Form the filling into patties. Spread the chocolate over the filling or dip them into the chocolate. Allow to harden.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: