Holiday Peppermint Patty Candy Recipe: Homemade Peppermint Patties? Yes, Please! by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
Love peppermint patties, but hate that they're not good for you? Here's a healthier version you can whip up anytime you have a peppermint patty craving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 1 - 3 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips
Here’s how you make it:
- Blend coconut oil, honey, mint and optional food coloring together to form the inside of mint patties. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the filling while you heat up and melt chocolate chips.
- Form the filling into patties. Spread the chocolate over the filling or dip them into the chocolate. Allow to harden.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Peppermint Oil $5 & Up
Green Food Coloring $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.