The Moistest Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Ever (Makes 2 Loaves) by 30Seconds Food
What's better than a loaf of hot, moist chocolate chip banana bread? Two loaves of hot, moist chocolate chip banana bread! This easy banana bread recipe makes two loaves, so you can share with friends, family or neighbors – or keep it all to yourself. (We won't tell.)
The chocolate chip bread has simple ingredients that mix up quickly: brown sugar, butter, overripe bananas, vanilla extract, eggs, flour, baking soda, a pinch of salt and chocolate chips. The batter is divided into two loaf pans and baked for about one hour or until cooked through and golden. The smell will keep you close to the kitchen while it bakes!
Be sure to use overripe bananas for the sweetest and moistest bread. Serve this sweet bread for dessert, as a snack or even for breakfast. You can freeze the extra loaf for later if you just can't get yourself to give it away.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 loaves
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 6 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- big pinch of salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Add the vanilla, bananas and eggs. Mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into two buttered or parchment paper-lined loaf pans. (Sprinkle with a few more chocolate chips, if desired.) Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.