Incredible Tuna Salad Wrap Recipe: The Most Delicious No-Cook Recipe You'll Ever Eat by Donna John
My pantry is overloaded with tuna. When the new year hit, I decided to start eating better, and every healthy diet plan I read about, including the Mediterranean diet, included lots of canned or fresh tuna. When scouring the internet and my cookbooks for healthy tuna recipes, I found this incredible tuna salad wrap recipe. The tuna salad wrap is loaded with wholesome, healthy ingredients.
The easy tuna salad is sweet, salty, creamy, tangy and fresh tasting. Canned tuna in water is drained and then mixed with Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, chopped walnuts, dried cranberries (the original recipe called for raisins), capers and chopped parsley. Crushed red pepper flakes can be added for a little spice. The combination of flavors and textures is incredible. The tuna salad is wrapped up in a flour tortilla with lettuce or spinach, grated carrots or chopped tomato.
If you don't want the carbs from the tortilla, serve the tuna salad on a bed of lettuce instead. It would also make a great tuna salad sandwich!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans (5 ounces) tuna in water
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 2 tortillas (low-carb, flour, spinach or your favorite tortilla)
- lettuce leaves or baby spinach leaves
- grated carrot
- chopped fresh tomatoes
- You can switch out any ingredient to make it fit your own personal tastes. Use mayonnaise instead of yogurt. Almonds, pecans or cashews instead of walnuts. Dried cherries or raisins instead of cranberries. Chopped olives instead of capers. Whole-grain mustard or creole mustard instead of Dijon.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the tuna salad ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add lettuce leaves, grated carrots and fresh tomatoes (or your desired toppings) inside the tortillas. Divide the tuna mixture between the two tortillas. Roll up.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.