Bacon, Lettuce & Sundried Tomato Pinwheels Recipe: An Easy Finger Food for Gameday by Donna John
BLT. Those three letters put together don't need any explanation. Who doesn't love a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich? I know it's one of my all-time favorite sandwiches. That's why these bacon, lettuce and sundried tomato pinwheels are my No. 1 draft pick for my football parties!
Crisp bacon and chopped sundried tomatoes are mixed into cream cheese and mayonnaise. After being spread on flour tortillas, sprinkled with some shredded lettuce and rolled up, they get a chill in the fridge. The pinwheels need to firm up in the refrigerator before being sliced and served. So easy and delicious! The perfect finger food.
You could use regular flour tortillas for this appetizer recipe, or add some color by using spinach tortillas. For even more flavor, stir in some freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Not only are these BLT pinwheels an easy appetizer, they're also great for a light lunch.
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sundried tomatoes packed in oil (drained)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce
- 3 large flour tortillas
Here's how to make it:
- Stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sundried tomatoes in a bowl. Season with black pepper, if desired. Gently fold in the crumbled bacon.
- Spread the mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle with the lettuce.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for about 1 hour so they firm up.
- Slice into pinwheels.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.