30-Minute Chicken Curry Meatballs Recipe: The Most Flavorful Recipe You'll Make All Week by 30Seconds Food
Recipes using ground beef is one of the most googled food terms. We love our ground beef recipes, but sometimes, to change things up, cook with healthier ground chicken. Ground chicken is an inexpensive ingredient that is so versatile. This chicken curry meatballs recipe is made with ground chicken and may be one of the tastiest recipes you've made in a while!
Ground chicken is mixed with minced green onions, garlic and Worcestershire. After being shaped into meatballs, they're baked in the oven. While the meatballs cook, make the sauce! The sauce is simply sesame oil, shallots, red bell pepper, ginger, red curry paste, coconut milk, soy sauce and fish sauce. Great flavors! The meatballs are coated in the sauce and dinner is done.
Serve these quick baked chicken curry meatballs over rice, potatoes or quinoa. Add a fresh vegetable and you've got an easy dinner everyone will enjoy. You could substitute ground turkey for the ground chicken.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 2 - 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- fresh chopped cilantro, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground chicken, green onions, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Mix lightly to combine. Roll into meatballs. Put the meatballs onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the meatballs cook, heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots, red bell pepper and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Add the red curry paste and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Pour in the coconut milk, soy sauce and fish sauce. Bring to a boil,
- Put the meatballs into the sauce and stir to coat. Cook until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Serve over rice and garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.