Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Has a Surprising Ingredient by Ocean Spray
This easy hot buffalo dip recipe is made with cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, bleu cheese dressing, garlic powder, shredded cheese and dried cranberries. The creamy dip is spicy, sweet and has so many textures. It's the perfect dip that everyone will enjoy.
Serve this gameday appetizer with tortilla chips, potato chips, celery sticks, carrots, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes and peppers for dipping. You could even stuff the mixture inside of celery sticks for a fun finger food.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped, plus more for topping (Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries or Craisins® 50% Less Sugar Dried Cranberries)
- 1 green onion, sliced, for garnish (optional)
- crumbled bleu cheese, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a baking dish. Top with extra cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with extra dried cranberries and green onion, if desired.
Photo: Ocean Spray
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.