Kickin' Cranberry Jalapeño Poppers Recipe: Change Things Up on Gameday by Ocean Spray
The Super Bowl™ is fast approaching! Ocean Spray is sharing delicious appetizer recipes to make your gameday menu complete. No matter who you are rooting for, these kickin' cranberry jalapeno poppers are sure to be a touchdown!
A mixture of cream cheese, dried cranberries, whole-berry cranberry sauce and fresh minced garlic is stuffed into fresh jalapeno peppers then topped with buttery cracker crumbs. But that's not all. Everything is wrapped in bacon. The cranberry jalapeno poppers are quickly grilled, so they're ready to serve in no time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 30 poppers
- 1 pound fresh jalapeño peppers, sliced lengthwise and seeded
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 bag (10 ounces) dried cranberries (Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries)
- 8 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce (Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 - 10 round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 package apple-maple bacon, slices cut in half
Here's how to make it:
- Grease a baking sheet with sides with olive oil. Place jalapeño halves on the baking sheet.
- Combine the cream cheese, dried cranberries, cranberry sauce, garlic and salt in large bowl. Mix well. Spoon filling into jalapeño halves.
- Coat cream cheese mixture with crushed crackers.
- Wrap a half-slice bacon around each filled jalapeño half. Secure with a toothpick, if desired.
- Place baking sheet on a grill preheated to 350 degrees F (medium heat). Cover grill and grill poppers until bacon is crispy.
Photo: Ocean Spray
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.