Best Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe: Perfectly Seasoned Potatoes in 20 Minutes by Ann Marie Patitucci
Have you purchased or been gifted an air fryer in the last couple of years? If so, you’re not alone. According to American market research company The NPD Group, 25.6 million air fryers were sold between January 2020 through December 2021. That doesn’t even include 2022 data yet!
You know those small appliances gathering dust in the back of a cabinet somewhere in your kitchen, the ones that are seldom, or never, used? The air fryer has nothing in common with those ignored and forgotten appliances; people are actually using their air fryers, and in large numbers! “With over 80 percent of meals prepared at home since the beginning of the pandemic, consumers are looking for appliances that make their food prep easier and faster, and for many, air fryers are the answer… (NPD).” It’s no surprise to me at all, as my family loves ours!
I can say, from personal experience, that all the hype is worth it. You get delicious, healthier food in far less time. And there’s so much you can make in an air fryer! I’m finding and creating new recipes all the time. What’s not to love? I hope you’ll take a look at our collection of 30Seconds air fryer recipes.
Here’s another air fryer recipe for you: air fryer potato wedges. Just remember that cook times can vary (sometimes dramatically) across different brands of air fryers, so for this recipe and others, review your appliance's manual for recommended timing and temperatures. You can begin at the recommended time and temperature and make adjustments as needed (for this potato recipe, the crispiness of the wedges could vary based on your particular air fryer).
I’ve never met a potato I didn’t like, but these wedges are at the top of the list! We like to do a "taste test" with different dips and sauces with the kids, just to switch things up a bit. Happy air frying!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 russet potatoes (roughly 2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or extra virgin olive oil (I use olive oil)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (or your air fryer’s recommended temperature). Cut each potato lengthwise in half, then cut each half into three wedges. In a large bowl, drizzle potatoes with oil and toss to coat. Add the remaining ingredients and combine. Toss to coat potatoes evenly.
- In batches, arrange wedges in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket (do not use cooking spray on tray/in basket). Cook potato wedges until golden brown and tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. If desired, serve with dipping sauces, such as fry sauce, mustard, ranch dip, truffle sauce, etc.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Seasoned Salt $2 & Up
Basil $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.