Egg-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: No Expensive Eggs Needed for These Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies by 30Seconds Food
Have you seen the price of eggs right now? Geez! But that doesn't mean you can't bake a batch of sweet, moist chocolate chip cookies. This egg-free chocolate chip cookie recipe is just as delicious without those eggs. Really!
The cookie dough is made with butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, vanilla, vegetable oil and chocolate chips. The cookies are baked for about 10 to 12 minutes, then it's time to devour them.
Keep these chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container on the counter for snacking or even dessert. Pack them in your child's lunchbox and you'll be parent of the year. Share them with neighbors and you'll be the star of the block.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 22 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the oil and vanilla. Mix again.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by tablespoons onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.