Easy Steakhouse-Style Garlic Butter Broccoli Recipe Topped with Parmesan Cheese by 30Seconds Food
Steakhouses seem to have the most amazing recipes, from their steaks and seafood to salad dressings and side dishes. One steakhouse recipe that everyone seems to love is garlic butter broccoli topped with Parmesan cheese.
But don't think this is some complicated recipe with a long ingredient list and difficult cooking method. This garlic Parmesan broccoli is as simple as it gets, and ready in only about 20 minutes.
This steakhouse-style broccoli recipe is simply broccoli, butter, garlic and cheese, which is optional. Nothing more, nothing less. The broccoli is steamed then cooked in butter and garlic. Season well with salt and pepper, and it's ready to sit beside that steak, chicken breast, shrimp or salmon – or whatever you make for dinner!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan. Add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Drain and return broccoli to the pan.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Add the garlic and Parmesan, if using, and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Photo: Donna John
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.