Quick Wonton Lasagna Cups Recipe: A Tasty Dinner or Fun Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Who doesn't love beefy, cheesy, saucy lasagna? But who says it has to come in a large pan that's enough to feed an army? These quick lasagna cups are small, but packed full of Italian flavors, meat and cheese. They're fun to eat and really easy to make.
These individual lasagna cups are made with wonton wrappers, not lasagna noodles. The wontons get crispy and are the perfect container for the lasagna filling. The simple filling is made with ground beef, Italian sausage, spaghetti sauce, ricotta, garlic and parsley, and then topped with mozzarella cheese. They bake up in 15 minutes and can be served as a main dish for dinner or lunch, or as appetizers.
You could use all ground beef or all Italian sausage for this lasagna cups recipe. Alfredo sauce can be substituted for the red pasta sauce. Get creative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage (bulk or casings removed if links)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the Italian sausage and ground beef in a skillet until cooked through, breaking it up as you stir. Drain the fat. Add the spaghetti sauce.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, garlic and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray and insert a wonton wrapper into each cup. Divide the ricotta mixture and meat sauce between the cups. Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Let the lasagna cups sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Lasagna Cookbooks $5 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.