Everything Cookies Recipe: Dairy-free, Gluten-free & Vegan (You Can't Find a Healthier Cookie) by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes you just need a cookie, even if you're eating dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan. This vegan cookie recipe from Plant Based Cooking Made Easy by Jill and Jeffrey Dalton, the creators of the YouTube channel The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show, is about the healthiest cookie recipe you'll find. It is loaded with so many wholesome ingredients. This everything cookie really has almost everything in it!
The cookie is made by pulsing rolled oats, pitted dates, almond meal, dried cranberries or apricots, shredded unsweetened coconut, macadamia nuts, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, a banana and vanilla in a food processor. You can add some dairy-free chocolate chips, too, if you need a chocolate fix. After pulsing, the dough is rolled into balls about the size of a golf ball, flattened and baked. Healthy snacking perfection!
Keep these wholesome everything cookies out for a sweet snack or grab one for a quick on-the-go breakfast. Store the cookies in an airtight container so they stay fresh.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, diced (or dried apricots)
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until mixture sticks together.
- Shape into 16 golf ball-size balls. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Press the cookies flat with another piece of parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 25 minutes (15 if you like soft cookies and 25 if you like a little crunch)
Photo courtesy of Plant Based Cooking Made Easy by Jill and Jeffrey Dalton
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.