Sweet Butter Caramel Fudge Recipe: All You Need Is 4 Ingredients & 4 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Fudge and the holidays go together like Santa and Claus, Christmas and trees, and red-nosed and reindeer. One can't really work without the other one. This sweet butter caramel fudge recipe has just four ingredients and cooks for only four minutes (max!) before being poured into a pan to set. Butter, sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar and white chocolate chips. That's all she wrote with this easy holiday fudge recipe.
If you're a fan of salted caramel, sprinkle the top of the fudge with a little sea salt before refrigerating. Sweet and salty, another classic combination! You could also use a rectangular baking pan if you like thinner fudge. It's up to you! This four-ingredient caramel fudge makes a wonderful Christmas gift.
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 2 to 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
- 8 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar into a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until melted and smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a greased square baking pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours then cut into squares.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.