5-Ingredient Baked Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe Is Moist & Flavorful by Elisa Schmitz
When it comes to cooking salmon, I prefer simple and satisfying recipes. This easy five-ingredient honey and garlic oven baked salmon recipe is super simple and super delicious. Plus you get all the health benefits of salmon!
The honey and garlic flavor combination is sweet and savory, and rich without being heavy. Baking the salmon in this sweet honey garlic sauce results in moist, flavorful fish.
A huge bonus is that this healthy, delicious seafood dinner is ready to serve hot from the oven in less than 30 minutes! Enjoy this easy honey baked salmon recipe with your favorite vegetables and side dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 1 pound fresh salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or your favorite seasoning)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, honey, garlic and seasoning.
- Place salmon filet into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Spread the honey garlic sauce over the salmon. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and baste with juices. Replace foil and return dish to oven. Bake for 5 to 10 more minutes, or until desired doneness.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.