Sweet Potato Fries Recipe: This Healthy French Fry Recipe Is Adult & Kid Approved by Elisa Schmitz
Vegetables Side Dishes
2 years ago
Add to collection
Here's a fresh way to serve sweet potatoes that kids love. Sweet potatoes are a healthy alternative to regular potatoes, packing potassium, fiber and vitamin C. To make a fun surprise, cut them into fries. Serve with dipping sauces like barbecue sauce, ketchup or honey mustard.
- 2 - 3 large sweet potatoes
- seasoning of choice (garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper, etc.)
Here's how you make them:
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- Season them with your favorite seasoning.
- Put them on a baking dish.
- Bake for up to 30 minutes on each side to get them crispy.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ketchup $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Honey Mustard $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.