The Cheesecake Factory's Street Corn Recipe Is Simple & Delicious by The Cheesecake Factory
As we head into the holidays, The Cheesecake Factory wants to share some delicious recipes that you can cook in the comfort of your own home. Our all-new street corn recipe is one of them!
If you're looking for a simple vegetable recipe to please just about anyone, you've found it. This easy grilled Mexican street corn recipe takes minutes to cook, has minimal ingredients, is packed with flavor and adds a colorful punch to your holiday dinner plate.
You can cook the corn on an indoor or outdoor grill. This tasty and refreshing corn recipe is a vegetarian side dish that pairs well with any protein, and will leave you craving more!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 corn on the cob, husk and silk removed, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chile-lime seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cilantro leaves
Here's how to make it:
- Using a sharp knife, cut the corn on the cob in half across the middle. Place each half upright on the cutting board with the cut side down. Very carefully, cut the corn in half lengthwise. Place the halves flat onto the cutting board and cut in half lengthwise again. You should end up with eight corn ribs about 4 1/2 inches long.
- Place the corn ribs onto a preheated hot grill with the kernels facing downward. Grill for 2 minutes until the kernels develop a light char. Flip the ribs onto one of the other two sides and grill for 1 minute. Flip to the final side and grill for 1 more minute. Remove the ribs from the grill and place them onto a plate with the kernels facing upward.
- Brush the charred corn ribs with mayonnaise. Sprinkle half of the chile-lime seasoning evenly over the ribs. Sprinkle the corn with half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Pile the ribs randomly on your favorite serving dish. Sprinkle the rest of the chile-lime seasoning and the cheese. Thinly slice cilantro leaves and sprinkle them evenly over the corn ribs.
Photo: Cheesecake Factory
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Chile-Lime Seasoning $4 & Up
Chef's Knives $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.