Chef Gale Gand's Perfect Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles Recipe by Gale Gand
The goat cheese balls are made with crunchy pecans, tart cranberries, fresh parsley and smooth goat and cream cheese. Add a little cinnamon and honey, and you've created an appetizer hall of famer. Serve these mini cheese balls with crackers. This is a great appetizer recipe to take to holiday parties, potlucks and family get-togethers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup diced dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 10 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl combine the 1 cup pecans, cranberries and parsley. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the goat cheese and cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Add the cinnamon, honey and the 1/2 cup pecans and combine. Chill 20 minutes to make it easier to work with.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, make balls of cheese. Roll the balls into the cranberry pecan parsley mixture. Serve with crackers.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.