Vegan Snack Recipes: You'll Go Nuts for This Raw Nut Pate Recipe by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
- 1 cup walnuts or almonds, soaked in water in a glass jar overnight
- 1 Roma tomato or similar size, diced
- 1/4 - 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed to thin the mixture
- sea salt, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Process the nuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add diced tomato and blend mixture until smooth.
- Add the diced onion and process until smooth, adding water to thin as needed. Serve with crackers, bread and veggies.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.