Tasty Balsamic Baked Chicken Recipe With Peppers: An Easy Healthy Dinner by Sarah Amona
Chicken and balsamic vinegar is a classic combination. Add bell peppers and herbs, and you've got a delicious, easy and healthy dinner. While the chicken bakes, toss together a garden salad and you're good to go.
If you like the combination of chicken and balsamic, try our juicy balsamic vinaigrette chicken, sheet pan balsamic chicken and vegetables, one-pan balsamic chicken, balsamic honey-glazed chicken and marinated chicken with balsamic reduction.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- Put the bell peppers and onions into a bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, broth, garlic and herbs. Pour the mixture over the peppers and onions. Toss to coat.
- Put the chicken breast into a baking pan. Add the pepper mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, checking the chicken after 40 minutes. Baste with some of the liquid. Bake until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $4 & Up
Dried Rosemary $4 & Up
Dried Basil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.