3-Ingredient Blueberry Cobbler Recipe Should Be Eaten Year-Round by 30Seconds Food
Some people think blueberries are only for summertime, but we think you should eat them year-round! Especially with recipes like this one that has only three ingredients and takes minutes to prep.
Serve this easy blueberry cobbler recipe with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Whipped cream would be delicious, too. Try the recipe using other berries like raspberries or blackberries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 box (15 ounces) vanilla cake mix or lemon cake mix
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
Here's how to make it:
- Put the blueberries evenly into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix and butter in a bowl. Stir until crumbs form.
- Sprinkle the cake mix crumbs over the blueberries.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until golden, about 40 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Lemon Cake Mixes $2 & Up
Vanilla Cake Mixes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.