Soft & Cheesy Ranch Dinner Rolls Recipe: A Hella Good Homemade Roll Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Ranch. You'll find this seasoning blend in salad dressing, guacamole, pea salad, deviled eggs, and on fish, chicken and pork. But in dinner rolls? Heck yes!
This ranch dinner roll recipe is packed with that flavor we love, and loaded with cheese. They are the perfect side dish for any protein and are perfect for holiday meals. Use the leftover rolls to make mini sandwiches.
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 70 minutes
- 2 cups flour (divided)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch seasoning (2 tablespoons)
- 1 envelope (.25 ounce) instant yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more for brushing
- 1 cup shredded gouda or cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together 1 cup of the flour, sugar, ranch seasoning, yeast and salt in a bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and milk. Microwave until just warm, but not hot (all the butter does not need to be melted). Add the warm mixture to the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Add 1/4 cup of the flour and cheese. Mix well. Stir in remaining flour gradually until a dough forms.
- Remove the dough onto a floured surface. Knead for about 7 minutes or until smooth, adding more flour if needed to prevent sticking. Shape into a ball, cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 12 pieces and roll each into a ball. Put into a greased square or round baking pan. Cover and let them rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, for garnish, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dry Ranch Seasoning $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Yeast $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.